Well kiddos, WordPress decided to chew up and spit out my original post, sooo unfortunately I lost all of my text. But hey, who cares about text anyway? We just want bright and shiny photos, right? I hope so, because that’s all you’re going to get! ;)
(Now, excuse me while I repeatedly punch a wall.)
And there you have it! PAX East in a photoriffic nutshell. I’ll sum up my original post (the one I lost) in a few bullet points:
- I only watched footage of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Watch Dogs because the lines were once again, ridiculous, but I have no regrets! I enjoyed watching people play, and hey, E3 is right around the corner.
- The best part of PAX was seeing old friends, making new ones and the whiskey.
- The two panels I saw were Dragon Age: Thedas Unlocked and Mass Effect: Exploring the Universe. Both made me equally happy in the nether regions.
- I have two gnarly blisters on my feet. They suck buckets of suck-juice.
- I officially am done with airplanes until E3. No. More. Travelling.
- I wish I would have been able to meet more of you!
Who’s planning a trip to PAX Prime? I think a lot of people are making the trek this year, so you should too!