Microsoft has revealed the list of launch titles that will be available for the Xbox One on, well, launch day. (…That was a tad redundant, wasn’t it?) Take a peek and let me know what you think:
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
- NBA Live 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
- Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)
::strokes beard:: As one who will be purchasing an Xbox One on day one (AGAIN WITH THE REDUNDANCY) I thiiiink I’m going to leave the store with Dead Rising 3, Peggle 2, Watch Dogs and POSSIBLY Ryse: Son of Rome. I’m still not sure about that one. Anyway, this isn’t too shabby of a lineup! Not. At All.
What are your thoughts? If you’re getting an Xbox One on launch, what title(s) will you walk away with?
Xbox one is a piece of shit
It’s not a piece of shit, compared to last generation it’s about 16 times better. It’s more or less just a gimmick console, and most of these games are going to be on PC, which I spent a hefty amount of money building. So i’ll buy all my multi platform games on my PC and get the PS4 exclusives
I reserved watchdogs myself. Has an interesting gameplay mechanic to it in my opinion.
Totally agree! It looks so interesting I have to try it.
You pre-ordered the PS4 right? Are you still getting that too or will just role with the X-Bone for now.
You got it! I’ll be rolling with both. :)
What beard, exactly, are you stroking?
YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW
Oh geez, that only makes me more curious. Damn you and your vagaries!
All these games I want are also available on PC, I have no need for the XB1
Well then, there you go!
I think Dead Rising 3 is a given for day one. I was going to get Ryse but the more game play I see, the less interested I get. It seems very repetitive. Crimson Dragon looks interesting though. I might make that my second launch tittle.
Yeaaaah, that’s kind of the issue I have with it. Dead Rising 3 will be a f’sho purchase.