Sacrificing Yoshi

Poor Yoshi. 

I can’t count how many times I sacrificed that dinosaur for the greater good. But my dad, on the other hand, would only successfully sacrifice Yoshi 40% of the time. The other 60% consisted of him fumbling around with the buttons and somehow killing both himself AND Yoshi, which sorta-kinda defeated the purpose of the word “sacrifice”.

Poor dad.


  1. I’m going to miss the lols I get from reading this blog. :(

    You’ve always managed to touch my heart with your sappy retro gaming posts and make me lol until I pee a little with your rambles.  

  2. Yoshi is an abomination…He has Man arms and shits out eggs. The yoshi’s goal is to take over the mushroom kingdom, they are simply waiting for the dust to clear. good on Mario for preemptively offing some Yoshi’s… they tried to brainwash him as a baby ya know.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.