UMPF. HNGH. HUMP. THRUST.
THIS, my friends, is the collector’s edition I have been hoping for. Look at all of the random awesomeness! (Click on the image to blow it up!) GAH! Like, I don’t even know how to express the amount of excite coursing through my veins, my body, and through every, uh, pore.
This is the first Dragon Age collector’s edition that’s, well, collect-y. The collector’s edition for Dragon Age: Origins included a bonus DVD, a cloth map and some downloadable items. Dragon Age: II simply included some DLC and a soundtrack. BUT THIS BAD BOY…
- Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector’s Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 3.5″ x 7.5″ x 11.5″
- The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, and the interior is fitted with and imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 14″ x 17″
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology and mysticism from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale six tool lock pick set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5″ x 2.5″ x 3″
- Inquisitor’s Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor’s Journal
- Orlesian Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook case
So, basically BioWare is telling me, “HEY! You know that Dragon Age shrine you have? You better keep a blank shelf nearby because YOU’RE GONNA NEED IT.” AND I AM OKAY WITH THAT.
If I go misisng, just be on the lookout for a tri-colored nerd going store to store begging with Orlesian coin whilst carrying a Thedas map plotting world domination. I think that’s the direction I want to take my life in.