I remember reading that The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D will feature some new ch-ch-ch-ch-changes, but until today I hadn’t actually looked into said ch-ch-ch-ch-changes. (I really hope ya’ll know the song I’m referencing, btw.) I figured some of you haven’t read up on the ch-ch– er, changes either, so let’s make this into a community learning shindig, shall we?
I’ve gathered the following via online intelligence:
- New fishing ponds will be added. Two of them, to be exact, and according to Eiji Aonuma “there might be something monstrous you could fish out” so that’s rather exciting. Love me some Zelda fishing. I can see it now; fishing oh-so-valiantly while the moon crashes into Termina…
- At least one boss fight has been tweaked. I wonder which one it is? I remember Gyorg gave me a hard time and killed me once. In fact, that particular death was the first time I had died in a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time. I was crushed.
- The Bomber’s Notebook will be more in-depth and better about alerting players to quests, characters, etc. It will also be tweaked so that it utilizes both screens on the 3DS.
- More hints will be thrown in to help the folks that are stuck. I think that’s great, as I remember needing a guide to 100% MM. There does come a point when hints can be annoying, though. Hopefully Nintendo can find a comfortable balance.
- Majora’s Mask 3D will work differently on the New 3DS. Somehow. Nothing has been announced, so Alistair only knows what this could mean, besides the obvious changes to controls. Any ideas?
It’s been YEARS since I’ve played Majora’s Mask. ::scratches beard in a thinking manner:: To be specific, it’s been 13 years. So half of my lifetime ago. AHHHHHHHHHHH. ;____; Ah, ahem. Anyway, how do you feel about these ch-ch-ch-ch-changes? Any you love? Detest? Can you think of any others that should be included? Let me know!