I’ve collaborated with Yandy.com for Halloween shenanigans a few years now. The first year I was a “Green Adventurer”. The next I was a “Sci-Fi Furry”. And now that Halloween is once again around the corner (WHAAA?) Yandy has presented yours truly with several, brand-spankin’ new costumes for 2014 and they’re all ridiculous in the best way possible. But instead of choosing the costume myself, I’ve decided to shake things up this year and let YOU lovely bastards choose which costume I’ll, erm…”rock”…for lack of a better term.
God, I love Halloween. The costumes (and their respective names) are below. FYI, it looks like I boofed on the Game Girl costume. It’s listed as “Sexy Handheld Gamer” in the poll. :)
PICK MY COSTUME.
- Galaxy Warrior Princess (28%, 85 Votes)
- Sexy Handheld Gamer (19%, 56 Votes)
- Sexy Space Fighter (14%, 42 Votes)
- Blue Animal (10%, 29 Votes)
- Galaxy Bear (10%, 29 Votes)
- Galaxy Gremlin (4%, 12 Votes)
- Yellow Animal (4%, 11 Votes)
- Pink Anime Girl (3%, 9 Votes)
- Blue Anime Girl (2%, 7 Votes)
- One-Eyed Master's Helper (2%, 7 Votes)
- Green Anime Girl (2%, 7 Votes)
- White Ninja (1%, 3 Votes)
- Two-Eyed Master's Helper (1%, 2 Votes)
- Black Ninja (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 301
(Heads-up, this is the first time I’ve gotten all fancy ‘n shit and have used a poll. Let me know if you run into any bugs!)
Before I wrap up, I gotta give props to my friend Tara who somewhat inspired this post. Every Halloween she has her readers choose her costume and it’s seriously my favorite thing ever. The voting has ended for this year, but still, you gotta check out her costumes. There are some GEMS.
GOGOGO! Voting ends tomorrow morning.