You haven’t seen my woman cave lately, have you? Well friend, take my hand, and I’ll personally give you a photo tour.
Today, I’ll show you the first cabinet.
2. Welcome to my mini Dragon Age shrine. It currently contains the action figures of Morrigan, Duncan, Loghain and a Genlock, four copies of Dragon Age: Origins, one copy of Dragon Age 2, the Game Informer magazine that featured DA:O, the two DA:O novels, The Stolen Throne and The Calling, a DA2 inflatable sword, a packaged DA2 inflatable sword and two DA2 tattoos. There is also the DA:O poster to the right. There were a few things I couldn’t fit on the shelf (like my PC copy of DA2, a tabletop DA:O game and the Collector’s Edition guides) but in time, I’ll get a bigger shrine. >)
3. This is another mini shrine, but with ZELDA STUFF! Again, my version of an ideal Zelda shrine would include all of the games, guides, etc., but I had limited space to work with. You’ll see a Zelda board game (which I’ve never played, but I think that needs to happen), an Ocarina of Time replica I made in 12th grade, a custom drawing of Link pulling out the Master Sword, a Link bookmark and a Link plushie! <3333
4. This is a random shelf. I’ve never played Ratchet and Clank before, but I know that inflatable hamer looking thing is from one of the games (I got it in a swag bag back in PAX ’09) and it’s fun as hell to whack people with it. Next to that is the WoW: Cataclysm Collector’s Edition, and next to that is WoW: Wrath of the Lich King, WoW: Battlechest and just plain’ ol WoW.
5. Here’s a Bioshock 2 Collector’s Edition (which is still unopened) along with a signed Splicer mask I won at PAX East last month. Next to that is a Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story beanie I got at PAX Prime ’09, a random Mario plushie, Super Mario television episodes, a Mario notebook and two “pre-order special” Super Mario Galaxy gold coins.
6. Haaaa. Okay, so while I was playing Red Dead Redemption I decided I needed to purchase some merchandise. Why? Because I was obsessed. Apparently, I thought a huge promotional cube would be a fantastic addition to my future woman cave. I think I made a good choice.
7. I have a effin’ sweet WoW statue my friend gave me (Thank you Rich!) and…this is the empty box. YIPEE! The statue is on another cabinet. YOU CAN’T SEE IT YET.
I’ll get a few more photos up as the week goes on! I hope you enjoyed your tour. Donations are gladly accepted in the form of hot wings and/or bottles of Frank’s.